Be in the Centre of Attraction at the Heart of Singapore
Let us know what more we can share regarding MARTIN MODERN
<<Sales Enquiry (+65)6100 1308>>
About Martin Modern, Singapore
A rare new project in this matured prime district, Martin Modern is thoughtful modern design, featuring unrivalled accessibility, coddled in lush and spacious botanical park land. It represents the best of cosmopolitan living with all the privileged choices at its doorstep.
COSMOPOLITAN DISTRICT 9
The insightful and well-travelled among us know the value of having choices and having quick access to them. Time is precious, that is why very few locations in Singapore are as sought after as District 9. This district is bounded by Orchard Road, River Valley, and Robertson Quay. The Orchard Road area is the established shopping and lifestyle heart of Singapore, while the Robertson Quay area is packed with dining, theatre and gallery options.
District 9 is also minutes away from the Central Business District (CBD), financial district and the glittering pleasures of Marina Bay. Situated in District 9, Martin Modern residents will be presented with a lifestyle that will please both the discerning sophisticate and the smart investor.
LIVING AND BREATHING REAL LUXURY
Real luxury is having the indulgence of natural space in land-scarce Singapore. Martin Modern has generously utilized 80% of its land area to be developed and artfully designed into a unique botanical garden and arboretum of native flora.
More than 200 species of plants and 50 species of trees will form a lovely, enchanting, natural park that will embrace the two-towered development. Residents and their loved ones will be able to spend healthy quality time together strolling, jogging and doing yoga - without crowds - within their haven in the prime district. And when Martin Modern owners look out their windows each day, they will be greeted by a naturally lush and verdant vista that few developments can afford.
CATCH THE REVITALISATION EARLY
Two factors make Martin Modern a not-to-be missed opportunity: the upcoming revitalisation of the area and the rare opportunity of a large plot in an established enclave.
|Project Name||Martin Modern, Singapore|
|Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Address||8 Martin Pl, Singapore 237992|
|Site Area||15,936.1 sqm (171,535 sqft)|
- Located in the highly sought after district 9, within the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay
- Two 30-storey towers with a total of 450 units, all of which comes with a view of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River, situated on a 1.6 hectare land size
- Units are designed with well-proportioned, functional spaces, and very high quality finishes and fittings
- Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees and vegetation
- 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, a rain gardens and a maze among others as well as two rooftop gardens
- Bespoke recreational facilities and GuocoLand's concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within the city centre.
- Unique development crafted by master craftmen:
Master Architect: Yip Yuen Hong from ipli Architects,
Project Architect: ADDP Architects, and
Landscape Designer: ICN Design International
|Development||2 towers of 30-storey each|
|TOP||31 December 2021|
|No. Of Units||450|
Everything Important Within Reach
Every seasoned home buyer and investor knows that acquiring value is about location, location, location. Martin Modern has an unparalleled location, being close to the most important and exciting districts in Singapore, such as Orchard Road, the Civic District, the Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay. Such proximity brings with it convenience, time-saving, and an assurance that your property will keep its value well.
The Luxury of Connectivity
Martin Modern is well-connected to its surroundings and the rest of Singapore, by MRT, roads, walking paths, cycling paths, and river taxi services. The Martin Modern resident will have the luxury of choice for the most convenient modes of transport to get to any part of Singapore.
AmenitiesEstimated Distance*Estimated Time*Singapore River0.28km3-min walkOrchard Road1.20km15-min walkCentral Business District (Raffles Place)2.30km4-min driveCivic District (City Hall)2.80km5-min driveTanjong Pagar Centre2.80km5-min driveMarina Bay Sands3.80km7-min driveGardens by the Bay3.80km7-min drive
AmenitiesEstimated Distance*Estimated Time*Future Great World MRT Station0.50km5-min walkSomerset MRT Station1.20km15-min walkFuture Fort Canning MRT Station1.20km15-min walkCentral Expressway1.80km3-min driveNicoll Highway3.30km6-min driveMarina Coastal Expressway3.80km7-min drive
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Facilities
AmenitiesEstimated Distance*Estimated Time*P.S. Cafe @ Martin Road0.19km2-min walkCommon Man Cafe Roasters0.25km3-min walkIntercontinental Robertson Quay and Quayside0.35km4-min walkTheatreWorks0.45km5-min walkStudio M0.45km5-min walkM Social0.50km6-min walkSTPI0.50km6-min walkGreat World City (via Great World MRT)0.60km7-min walkRobertson Walk0.65km8-min walkThe Warehouse Hotel0.65km8-min walkSingapore Repertory Theatre0.70km9-min walkUE Square0.85km10-min walk313@Somerset1.50km18-min walkParagon Shopping Centre2.30km4-min driveION Orchard2.30km4-min driveTanjong Pagar Centre2.80km5-min drivePlaza Singapura3.30km6-min driveRaffles City Tower3.30km6-min driveBugis Junction3.30km6-min driveSuntec City Mall3.80km7-min drive
Schools and Institutions
AmenitiesEstimated Distance*Estimated Time*River Valley Primary School0.25km2-min walkSchool of the Arts (SOTA)2.30km4-min driveISS International School2.80km5-min driveLASALLE College of the Arts2.80km5-min driveSingapore Management University (SMU)2.80km5-min driveNanyang Academy of Fine Arts2.80km5-min driveAnglo-Chinese School (Junior)2.80km5-min driveRaffles Girls' School3.30km6-min driveCrescent Girls' School3.30km6-min driveSt. Margaret's Primary School4.30km8-min driveAnglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)5.70km11-min drive
Parks and Water Bodies
AmenitiesEstimated Distance*Estimated Time*Singapore River0.50km6-min walkFort Canning Park1.10km16-min walkAlexandra Park Connector1.10km16-min walkEsplanade Park3.80km7-min driveSingapore Botanic Gardens3.80km7-min driveHortPark5.30km10-min drive
AmenitiesEstimated Distance*Estimated Time*Pinnacle Family Clinic0.60km7-min walkDoctor Jay Medical Centre0.75km9-min walkKilliney Family & Wellness Clinic0.85km11-min walkParagon Medical Centre1.50km18-min walkMount Elizabeth Hospital2.80km5-min driveCamden Medical Centre2.80km5-min driveRaffles Hospital3.30km6-min driveGleneagles Hospital3.80km7-min drive
*Note: Estimated distance and estimated time are quoted from http://maps.google.com Please note that these are estimates only.
- Located at the corner of Martin Place and River Valley Close
- Within walking distance to Somerset MRT station along the North South Line, the upcoming Great World MRT station along the Thomson-East Coast line and the upcoming Fort Canning MRT station along the Downtown line
- Situated within the posh residential neighbourhood of Robertson Quay, a hip lifestyle destination with trendy wine bars, restaurants, cafes and retail shops
- Near Singapore river lifestyle corridor where one can take the River Taxi to the Central Business District
- Minutes' drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District and Marina Bay
- Proximity to established schools such as River Valley Primary School, School of the Arts (SOTA) and Singapore Management University
- Approximately 8-min drive to the Civic District for arts and cultural treats with its museums, concert halls and art galleries
- Approximately 15-min walk to Fort Canning and Alexandra Park Connector, providing avenues for cycling and jogging enthusiasts
Martin Modern View
Site Plans and Floor Plans
Register your interest for Martin Modern, Singapore
Register your interest below for a VIP Pass to secure developer early bird discount